There is a Tamil adage that none ought to live in an area where there is no temple - "Koil illa oorril kutierukka vendaam". This is indeed a meaningful statement for, the temple does radiate a divine and pure atmosphere which elevates the mental and spiritual levels of those who live in the vicinity. It is all the more important that the temple is built in accordance with rules prescribed in the Agamic texts so as to radiate the divinity benefiting the people. While this is applicable to all temples built for the worship of the presiding deity, devotees from his part goes to temple with faith and offer his prayer with all sincerity.
Today in India there are innumerable Anjaneya temples that are built in accordance with the Agama rules and consecration of deities and performance of pujas made as prescribed. But only very few attain the Greatness that had been seen by the time. In time to come some of the temple losses its glory, for reasons best known to Sri Anjaneya Swami. The daily pujas, however, may continue and may never be interrupted during the intervening period. Nevertheless the temple remains in obscuration for some time. Many reasons could be attributed for this, but in my view the main cause could be that of the devotees' mind and concentration, the relation that he develops with Him. If the temple has to radiate a divine and pure atmosphere, which could, elevates the mental and spiritual level of the devotee, then devotee also has to go to the temple with pure mind and with sanctified intention. They reciprocate to each other thus they aid each other.
Many seers, poets, sants, and devotees who had not asked anything for their self must have visited the ancient temples. Lots of prayers must have been offered. As the diamond glitters more with the fine cuttings, so also the temple does radiate a divine and pure atmosphere when more devotees with sanctified mind and intention offer their prayer there. He is the giver, hence don't ask, and for he gives even before you ask, for he knows what you required to be equipped with.
Let us make it a point to visit an ancient temple at every opportunity, be it Anjaneya Swami temple or Hanuman Mandir or Maruti Gudi.
01. Sri Dasanjaneya of Machavaram, Vijayawada, Krishna Dist, Andhra
02. Sri Nettikanti Anjaneya Temple, Kasapuram, Ananthapur Dist, Andhra
03. Gandi Veera Anjaneya of Gandi, Cuddapah, Andhra
04. Sri Veera Anjaneya temple, Aragonda, Chittoor, Andhra
05. Jool Sri Mukhya Praana Temple,Cuddapah, Andhra
06. Jabali [Jaabaali] Sri Anjaneya Temple, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist, Andhra
07. Sri Anjaneya, Pujya Guru Sri Raghavendra Brindavana, Mantralaya, Karnool Dist, Andhra
08. Bigam Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Lower Ahobilam, Ahobilam, Karnool Dist, Andhra
09. Karanja Sri Anjaneya Swamy, Sri Karanja Narasimha Temple, Ahobilam, Karnool Dist, Andhra
10. Sri Sanjeevaraya [Hanuman] Temple, Vellala, Cuddapah Dist, Andhra
11. Sri Anjaneya Swami temple, Kothepete, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
12. Sri Sanjeevaraya Temple, Thippayapalle village, Pullampet mandal, Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh.
13. Sri Anjaneya Temple, Talupulapalli village, Puthalapattu mandal, Chittoor Dist., A. P.
14. Prasanna Veera Anjaneya Temple, Eswaran koil street, Chittoor town, Andhra Pradesh.
01. Sri Sankata Mochan Hanuman of Dudhadhari Mutt, Raipur
01. Dandi Sri Hanuman Mandir, Bet / Beyt Dwarka, Gujarat
02. Bhidbhanjan Sri Hanuman Mandir, Harni, Vadodara [Baroda], Gujarat
03. Sri Kasht Nivaran Hanuman Mandir, Somnath, Gujarat
04. Rokadia Sri Hanuman Mandir, Porbandar, Gujarat
01. Sri Hanuman Mandir, Tapovan, Jharkhand.
01. Sri Anjaneya of Haumarambalam, Payyanur, Kerala.
02. Sri Kote Anjaneya Temple, Palaghat, Kerala.
03. Sri Hanuman Ambalam, Alathoor, Malappuram, Kerala
04. Sri Rama and Sri Hanuman Temple, Triprayar, Kerala.
05. Sri Rama and Sri Hanuman of Vilwadrinathan Temple, Tiruvilwamala, Trichur, Kerala
06. Sri Hanuman Swamy Temple, Pallayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
01. Sri Karanji Anjaneya Temple, Basavangudi, Bangalore, Karnataka
02. Sri Gali Anjaneya Temple of Mysore road, Bangalore, Karnataka
03. Sri Kere Anjaneya Temple, Sringeri, Karnataka
04. Sri Mukhya Praana Temple of Bichale, Raichur Dist, Karnataka
05. Sri Hulikunteraya Hanuman Temple, Bommaghatta, Bellary, Karnataka
06. Sri Panchamukha Hanuman Temple, Panchamukhi, Raichur, Karnataka
07. 'PURNA PRASAD' Sri Mukhya Prana [Hanuman] Temple, near BTC, Bengaluru
08. Yelahanka Gate Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Mysore Bank Circle, Bengaluru
09. Sri Anjaneya Temple, Sri Raghavendra Mutt, Malleswaram, Bengaluru
10. Sri Kare Kallu Anjaneya Swamy temple, Mysore road, Bengaluru
11. Kunchitagara Sri Anjaneya Temple, Killari Road, Bengaluru
12. Sri Anjaneya Swamy of Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple, 11th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru
13. Sri Pressana Anjaneya Swamy temple, Subedar Chatram Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru
14. Gutte Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple, near Lal Bagh Garden [west gate] of Bengaluru
15. Sri Yalguresh [Hanuman] Temple, Yalgur, Bijapur District, Karnataka
16. Kannaspathre Anjaneya Temple, Minto Eye Hospital, Bengaluru
17. Sri Tuppadanjaneyaswamy Temple, R.T.Street, Ballapura Pete, Bengaluru
18. Sri Anjaneya Swamy of Sri Chamundeshwari Temple, Chamundi Hills, Mysuru
19. Usukina Hanumappana Gudi, Raichur. Karnataka
20. Nuggikeri Hanuman temple, Dharwad, Karnataka
01. Sant Kamali ka Sri Hanuman Temple, Bhopal, M Pradesh
02. Sri Chola Hanuman Temple, Bhopal, MP
03. Sri Sankata Mochan Hanuman Mandir, Jaivilas Palace, Gwalior, MP
04. Sri Hanuman Mandir, Gadpahra, Sagar, MP
05. Sri Parad Hanuman Mandir, Sagar cantonment, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
01. Sri Viswaroopa Anjaneya Swamy Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
02. Bhadra Maruti temple , Khuldabad, Maharastra
03. Sri Sharminda Maruti, Sri Kala Ram Mandir, Nasik, Maharastra
04. Vada vrikshak Sri Maruti Mandir, Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharastra
05. Sri Anjani putra Sri Hanuman Temple, Anjaneri, Nasik, Maharastra
06. Sri Gomay Maruti, Sri Samarth Ramdas Mutt, Takli, Nashik, Maharashtra
07. Untade Maruti mandir, Raste Peth, Pune
08. Dulya Maruti Mandir, Ganesh Peth, Pune, Maharastra
09. Lakheri Maruti mandir, Raste Peth, Pune
01. Sri Mahavir Temple, Sirulee, Puri Dist, Orissa
01. Pracheen Sri Bara Hanuman Mandir, [Langoorwala], Amritsar, Punjab
01.Sri Hanuman, Hanuman Pol, Kumbhalgarh, Rajastan
01. Sri Veera Anjaneya Temple of Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
02. Sri Veera Mangala Anjaneya temple, Nallatore village, Tiruttani taluk, TN
03. Sri Yoga Anjaneya temple, Solingar, TN
04. Sri Jaya Veera Anjaneya Swamy at Tanjavur, TN
05. Sri Mukhya Praana (Anjaneya) Temple of Triplicane, Chennai, TN
06. Sri Sitarama Dasa Anjaneya Temple, Dharmapuri, TN
07. Sri Veera Anjaneya Temple, Chengalput, TN
08. Sri Sanjeevirayan Temple of Iyenkulam, Kanchipuram, TN
09. Sri Veera Anjaneya Temple, Ananthamangalam, TN
10. Sri Anjaneya of Namakkal Digambara Temple, TN
11. Sri Jaya Anjaneya of Lalapet, Karur, TN
12. Sri Kallukuzi Anjaneya Temple, Trichy, TN
13. Sri Veera Anjaneya Temple, Cuddalore, TN
14. Sri Anuvavi Anjaneya Temple, Coimbatore, TN
15. Sri Anjaneya Swamy temple (nalu kal mandap) Tanjavur,TN
16. Sri Anjaneya temple [Bunk] of Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
17. Sri Dasa Anjaneya of Pattabirama Temple, Pudhu Agraharam, Thiruviyaru, TN
18. Sri Pratapah Veera Hanumar or Moolai Anjaneyar Temple, T Nadu.
19. Sri Rama Baktha Anjaneya Temple, Saidapet, Chennai.
20. Sri Veera Anjaneya Temple, Bawa Swami Agraharam Thiruviyaru, TN
21. Sri Anjaneya temple, North Bank, Potramarai tank, Kumbakonam, TN
22. Sri Anjaneya Swami temple, Bazzar Street, Kumbakonam, T.Nadu
23. Sri Twin Anjaneya, Pattiswaram, Kumbakonam, T Nadu
24. Sri Veera Anjaneyar Temple, Padavedu, Thriruvanamalai Dist, T Nadu
25. Sri Abhayahastha Jayaveera Anjaneyer Temple, Krishnapuram, T Nadu
26. Sri Jayaveera Anjaneya Swami Temple, Simmakal, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
27. Sri Krishnaraya Theppakulam Anjaneyer Temple, Madurai, T Nadu
28. Sri Bala Anjaneya of Sri Lakshmi Narashimha Temple, Singri, Vellore Dist., T Nadu
29. Sri Hanuman of Sri Kothandaramar Temple, Mudikondan, Nannilam taluk, T Nadu
30. Sri Anjaneya Swamy [Vyasaraja pradeshta]of Kakkalur, Tiruvallur, T Nadu
31. Sri Veera Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Arani, Arcot Dist, T Nadu
32. Sri Anjaneya Swami Temple, Kallanai, T Nadu
33. Sri Sanjiviraya Perumal Temple, Mannachanallur, Trichi, T Nadu
34. Sapthaswara Sri Anjaneya, Vanamutti Perumal Kovil, Kozhikuthi, Mayiladuthurai
35. Sri Veera Anjaneya Temple, MKN Road, Mangulam, Guindy, Chennai
36. Sri Ramanama Anjaneya of Sri Kalyana Vekatesa Temple, Koranadu Karuppur, T Nadu
37. Sathyavijaya Nagaram Sri Anjaneya Temple, SV Nagaram, Arani, Tamilnadu
38. Sri Anjaneya Temple, Karuveli, Kudavasal Taluk, Thiruvarur Dist, Tamil Nadu
39. Sri Anjaneya temple, Poovanur, Needamangalam Taluk, Tiruvarur Dist, Tamil Nadu
40. Sri Veera Anjaneya Swami temple, Municipal Office complex, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
41. Sri Bhavabodha Anjaneya Swami temple, Srirangam, Tamil Nadu
42. Sri Vyasaraja pradeshta Hanuman, Dhakshina Nava Brindhavan, Shenbakkam, Vellore, T Nadu
43. Sri Veera Anjaneya Sannathi, Ranga Vilas Mandapam, Srirangam, Tamil Nadu
44. Sri AnjaneyaSwami of Perumal Temple, Tallakulam, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
45. Sri AnjaneyaTemple, Bairagi Mutt, South Chitrai Vedhi, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
46. Sri Vyasaraja Pradeshta : Ellaikarai Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Srirangam, Tamil Nadu
47. Sri Veera Sudarshana Anjaneya Temple, Adhanur, Papanasam taluk, Thanjavur District, Tamil Nadu
48. Sri Sanjeevirayan Temple, Aavur, [near Tiruchirappalli], Pudukottai District, Tamil Nadu
49. Sri Periya Anjaneya Temple, Ambur, Vellore District, Tamil Nadu
50. Viswaroopa Sri Hanuman, Suchindram, Kanya Kumari, Tamil Nadu
51. Setu Bhandhana Sri Jaya Veera Anjaneya Temple, Setukarai, Ramanathapuram District, Tamil Nadu.
52. Sri Veera Vijaya Abhaya Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Dakshina Pathapalayam, Gudiyattam, Vellore, T Nadu.
53. Sri Hanumantharayan Temple of Thatha Muthiappan Street, George Town, Chennai
54. Sri Anjaneya Swamy temple, Periyanaicken Palayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
55. Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Barrack Street, Seven Wells, George Town, Chennai
56. Sri Anjaneya of Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple, Karamadai, Coimbatore, T Nadu.
57. Sri Anjaneya Temple built by Rani Mangamma, Avaniyapuram, Madurai, T Nadu.
58. Sri Anjaneya Temple, Usalampatti Road, Tirumangalam, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
59. Sri Sitarama Anjaneya Temple, Santhapettai, Gudiyatham, Vellore Dist. Tamil Nadu
60. Sri Mukhyaprana [Hanuman] temple, Mayor Chitibabu Road, Triplicane, Chennai
61. Sri Hanuman of Sri Swamy Hathiramji Mutt, Vellore, Tamilnadu
62. Sri Hanumantharayan Temple, Noyyal River bank, Perur, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
63. Sri Jayamangala Anjaneya Temple, Idugampalayam, Sirumugai, Coimbatore
64. Sri Hanumantharayan Kovil, East Hanumantharayan Kovil Street, Madurai
01.Sri Beechupally Anjaneya Temple, Beechupally, Itikyal Mandal, Mahbubnagar District, Telangana
02.Sri Dhyana Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Karmanghat, Saroornagar, Hyderabad, Telangana
03.Sarangapur Hanuman Temple, Sarangapur, Nizamabad district, Telangana
04. Hanuman temple of Sri Sitarambagh temple, Malle Pally, Nampally, near Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad
05. Anantagiri Kala Hanuman Temple, Rambagh Colony, Attapur, Hyderabad, Telangana
01. Sri Hanuman, Devprayag,Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand
01. Sri Panki Hanuman Temple, Panki, Kanpur, Uttara Pradesh
02. Sri Hanuman badi temple (Old) of aliganj, Lucknow,Uttara Pradesh
03. Sri Hanuman badi temple (New) of aliganj, Lucknow, Uttara Pradesh
04. Sri Sankata Mochana Hanuman of Varanasi, Uttara Pradesh
05. Sri Hanuman of Sri Hanuman Dhara, Chitrakoot, Uttara Pradesh
06. Sri Bade Hanuman of Prayagraj, Allahabad, Uttara Pradesh
07. Sri Hanuman of Hanuman Garhi, Ayodhya, Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh
08. Sri Bade Hanuman Temple, Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh
09. Sri Sankata Mochan Hanuman Temple, Rajapur, Chitrakoot, Utter Pradesh
10. Sri Tulsi Das Bal Hanuman temple, Tulsi ghat, Varanasi, U.P
11. Sri Bade Hanuman, Hanuman Ghat, Varanasi, Utter Pradesh
12. Sri Siddhi Hanuman of Naandhi, Chitrakoot, Utter Pradesh
Welcome to the pages on Son of Wind God Vayu Lord Anjaneya Swami -Vayusuthan.
The intention of this site is to propagate the glory of Lord Anjaneya [Hanuman].
Though the intention of this site is to propagate the glory of Lord Anjaneya [Hanuman], kindly note that no material appearing in these pages could be reproduced in any manner without explicit permission from vayusutha.in
SRI HANUMAN THINKS DIFFERENTLY, THINKS FAST, THINKS AHEAD AND ACTS FOR SURE.
Our salutations to this Hanuman who always brings subham - everything that is good - for His devotees and eliminates the bad and the evil. He removes even the traces of bad thoughts and deeds from His devotees. i.e He makes them pure in words, thought and deed.